So I want to try this out before I completely commit to blogging. I am not really against it; however, I just don't want to blog and then have nobody read it.
I don't think that there will be much blogging going on until I get my computer back. Right now Garett takes it to work and I don't get to use it until the evening, by which time I am too tired I am too tired to write.
Things I want to write more about later on: Spencer and how he is making tons of animal and other silly noises. He is very gifted when it comes to copying sounds.
Preston and how he wants me to hold him when he is on the verge of a melt down.
How nice it smells in Canada in the spring.
-Rachel
4 comments:
Finally, I was wondering when you would join the blogging world. I'm so proud of you!!! And miss you gobs too!
It's about time sister! Shea like no one is gonna read your blog, you are such a dork, of course we will. Glad to see you jumped on the bandwagon. we just moved to Ohio so kind of busy but I'll add you to my list on my blog and keep tabs on you. SWEEETTTT. kisses and hugs.
Alms
I promise I'll read it. I just started a blog too, although I don't know how often I will be blogging. Here it is: beckstead5.blogspot.com. Your kids are the cutest!!
Hi Rachel,
I love your blog page!! It's so much fun to hear from you and see your family grow and experience life.
Tre says to tell his mommy hi. He's a good boy and doing well, just a little spoiled, but he deserves it ( :
I look forward to visiting your blog site often!!
Post a Comment