Yesterday Garett and I went on a date. Later on I was talking to my sister and when I told her what we did she laughed because it was so "romantic". Without thinking I said that we like to do what the locals do. My sister pointed out how true that was-While in Canada we went to museums and plays, now that we are here in the south we go to an indoor range to shoot our guns!! Whatever, it was a lot of fun and just so everybody knows I got more bulls eyes then Garett.
On that same note, my child says ya'll. Spencer says it all the time. I couldn't figure out where he got that from because he doesn't spend a whole lot of time with true southerners. Then I dropped him off at nursery at church and his teacher said "I'm going get ya'll". She is a true southern bell and she speaks the native tougne. I never really thought he would learn so much at nursery.
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
2 comments:
To cute! I learned from a friend of mine that the plural of y'all is all y'all. Made me smile! Hope all y'all are doing well!
Y'all have a happy easter! I can't picture a kid saying that. That is way cute.
Post a Comment