
In the back left to right - Landon, Holden, Garett. In the front left to right - Braden, Spencer, Preston.
These are cousins to our boys and nephews to us. I took them to the Phoenix zoo the day after I flew in to Phoenix. I don't know exactly how hot it was, but it was hot enough to not see that many animals since they were hiding/snoozing. And, since we are a bunch of guys, we didn't bother getting a map when we entered. After two hours at the zoo we realized we had only seen half of the park...oh well. :-) While it isn't the worst zoo on earth (I have been to the zoo in Moscow...and that one was worse), it is easily one of the hottest!
More pics from our trip to follow. - GJ
2 comments:
Looking forward to the pics. I just had to tell you that my 3yo daughter was walking past as I opened your blog, and when she saw Salta in the banner pic she exclaimed, "It's a wolf!"
And did I ever tell you guys I'm impressed by your garden? I tried three times to leave a comment to that effect, but my children kept intervening, and I don't know if I ever did succeed. :)
Welcome back to Phoenix! And, yes...probably the hottest zoo around. Winter is definitely the time to go to the PHX Zoo! It just keeps getting hotter here! It's getting ugly. :( Personally, I think you are crazy for even trying to go to this zoo in JUNE!!! Glad you lived to tell the story!
Post a Comment