Friday, December 25, 2009

Worth the money..

My sister who lives in Minnesota always tells people that snow is so much fun to play/live in when you have the right gear. So when we moved to Canada I bought the boys and us good jacket/pant/hats/etc. Well about a month ago I saw some snow stuff and decided to buy it even though it hardly snows here.
Well last Friday it snowed!!!! We loved playing in it. The boys all built snow forts and went
sledding. The best part is that once I got the boys dressed they stayed out there for hours, literally. The were out of the house by 8 and only came in for lunch and naps all day Friday, Sat. and I hate to say it but even Sunday since church was cancelled ( I know I am totally going to burn for not keeping the Sabbath day holy). They stayed warm and dry in all of there snow pants and jackets. So I would say I got my money's worth.
Here are pictures...

No comments: