Monday, December 6, 2010

Surprise


I love my friend Julie. She is swell. This month she turned 30 and knowing that she wanted nothing more then to have a party, her hubby and I planned an 80's themed surprise party. The planning and organizing was not the easiest. First off it was just strange to be calling somebody else's husband and second she lives 2 hours from me. But everything turned out great and she didn't have a clue, as you can see in the first picture.Julie lived behind me when we where at Ft. Bragg. She is my favorite running partner, even though she is much better then me. My kids are best friends with her kids. She is so funny and cracks me up as shown in the picture as she proudly models the 80's outfit I bought her.
Happy Birthday Juls!
I also want to just say Thank you to my hubby who took care of the kiddos while I prepared for this totally awesome event. Thanks Garett.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so fun!!!! I need ideas for my 30th birthday party. Do you want to plan that too? : )