Monday, February 13, 2012

HoHoHoly Cow I haven't blogged Christmas yet!

 Mallory got a new kitchen but I didn't get to finish it and make it as awesome as I wanted because it just go to cold. Hopefully, this summer I can get it finished.

 This last October Spencer and Preston learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels so they both got upgrades.
 Garett and I kept our old Computer knowing that someday we would want it for our kids. What a cheap gift. We are so Awesome.
 Preston really wanted a skateboard. He was postive that if we got him one the teenagers on our street would let him play with them and he would be a teenager himself. Needless to say he can't really do it and has given up the dream of being a teenager at age 6.
 My cute family all dressed in their Christmas best!

Auntie Sues was here to celebrate and she was the best gun shooter. She still holds records.








Um hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Fun Christmas! Your kids are so dang cute!