Sunday, September 23, 2012

Vaughn's Blessing

Just a little update on what is happening with us. Vaughn was blessed last Sunday.(Besides the tilted head isn't he just the cutest)                                                                      
 We are very grateful for all of our friends who could come and support us. We are especially grateful to Grandpa Jackson for flying out and spending the weekend with us. The kids loved it and so did we!
 Spencer loves to take pictures with Vaughn. I have about 50 of this pose alone. They actually look a lot alike. They have the same chin and eye color. I love Vaughn dimple, you can sort of see it in the first picture


 Mallory continues to be Mallory. She can destroy the house at lighting speed but be so cute doing it. Like here when she is rocking her Russian Doll to sleep.
 And on a sad note, swim season is over. Well actually it is over in a week but for us it is over. It is just to cold. Actually I don't know that for sure cause I am not the one in the water with the kids but I figure it has to be to cold cause it is the end of September and only the crazy people are still swimming.
 Crazy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We went swimming on Saturday and it was a bit chilly but still totally worth it. Vaughn is a cutie! Wish I could come snuggle him. Hope all is well. I have been thinking about y'all a lot lately and how awesome you are.