Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I went to the store to buy some chicken and bought a BBQ


As most of you know we are up here in Toronto living, mooching, playing and learning from Auntie Sues. Auntie Susan is fantastic and because I love her so much I post this blog as an Ode to SUES!!

We love Sue because she is such a great host. Not only has she turned over half of her house to us, she lets us destroy the rest of it. She loves our kids, especially Spencer, which is why if anything breaks or is misplaced we blame him.
She is also an amazing cook and usually cooks our Sunday meals. She loves going to the grocery store. She always goes with a short list of things she need but usually comes back with an assortment of items. Hence the title of the post, which really happened last weekend. My palate has really developed since I've been here and so has my knowledge of unusual foods - ever had fern heads?

We love Sue and are really going to miss her, however we have huge hopes of frequent visits.

1 comment:

Liz Hall said...

great post title. My in laws did that one time, went to buy some food and ended up buying a barbecue. It must be a common thing. (: