Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spencer is One!!



This was in fact the longest year of my life. Lucky for all of us Spencer has changed a lot over the year and has turned out to be a pretty fun guy. He has an amazing talent for making noises. I know that me explaining it won't sound amazing but really he is good. He moos, baas, and barks and roars. He does a really nice elephant and horse, he makes the sound for a fire engine. He clicks and whistle for Salta, even though she never listens. Every time he does a new sound I am reminded of the Dr. Suess book, Gerald McBoing Boing. He keeps me laughing.


He also loves to sign. Preston signed and still does, but Spencer loves to sign. He loves watching signing time and focuses really hard on signing everything. He first came to love signing when he learned the sign for candy.


He loves to walk and run. He tries to keep up with Preston as all little brothers do. He is not so great at staying on his feet, which is why his face looks the way it does. Hardwood floors are not nice to fall on.


Over all we love Spencer and he is a great addition to the family and we plan to keep him around for at least another year!

3 comments:

Liz Hall said...

Dang I can't believe he is a year already! Before I know it Wyatt will be too. Yikes! Nice pics, looks like he had a good day.(:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys- love the blog. Nice Idea. Looks like your trip to the falls was a ton of fun.I've alwasy wanted to go there- Lelands parents actually went on thier Honeymoon there. I can't believe Spencer is 1 either- time sure flies! Wow! Miss you- Margaret

Unknown said...

Looks like he was enjoying the cake :)