Friday, June 13, 2008

In our new house

We've been preparing to move (again) back to North Carolina. And as part of that preparation I've been telling the boys about the move and all of the changes. I want them to be excited about the move so I tell them things like; in our new house your new room is blue or in our new house we get to play in the sprinklers or in our new house you'll have your own bathroom, etc. Preston picked up on this fast and started adding his own new house dreams, except his are a little unrealistic. For example he will say; in our new house Salta is gets to eat chocolate chip cookies or in our new house I get to play with fire or in our new house I get a pet turtle or in our new house Daddy gets juice (I ration all of the juice so it is only for the boys). Hopefully the new house will not be a disappointment because he will not play with fire and Garett will not get juice!!!

For all of you who have not seen the new house here are a couple pictures




We don't have a lot of extra room but we have more then enough to have lots of visitors!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your house is super cute! Your backyard looks pretty big. Salta can do laps and then you don't have to take her for walks. : ) I can't wait to see it in person!

Melissa said...

Holy crap your yard is huge! My mom called me this morning and I told her how envious I am of your upcoming move. So excited for you. Really, the house looks fabulous.

Melissa

Annell said...

So beautiful!!! I'll definitely be visiting!! Call me soon, please. Miss you gobs.

auntiesues said...

Hey,
More pictures please! Kids, you, house.
Sues