Monday, August 4, 2008

I swear I didn't push them!

The boys took up a new hobby---Falling down. I think they are doing it on purpose so that they can have bandaids. Here are their battle wounds. These pictures are a few days old and lots of neosporin later.

Preston's knee- fell down the stairs going to our backyard

Preston's face-fell down at park because he was running, he was running because he was excited about going potty in a urinal.
Spencer's arm- Fell down the same steps that Preston fell down about 10 minutes later

Spencer's Chin- This is a never ending swore, every time he falls, he lands on this exact spot. His chin now slopes downwards toward the right. We are hoping that this fixes itself over time.

This picture doesn't show any wounds but I just wanted to show you all that our boys are still happy, so please don't call CPS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some really cute pictures and all, but why didn't you mention something about ur favorite neice visiting??? seriously!!! well, tell garrett congrats on making it thru the first week of school. only four more years...

Stephanie said...

Been there! Just add bug bites that swell up so much that your kid looks like Quasimoto. I had so many people comment to me about Dax when he got a huge bug bite then totally face planted it. I really thought someone was going to report me!

Monica said...

OOOH! I'm calling CPS!