Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We need a new Spencer

I don't know when I said it or why or even if I said it at all but Preston now says it often. Whenever Spencer is crying or won't share, Preston says that we need to go get a new Spencer. As if I could return him to the store and get one that is not broken. He has said the same thing about Daddy when he is studying to much or when he leave his shoes in the middle of the floor (Preston isn't a freak about cleanliness but he likes things in order). He has said it once about Salta when she snapped at him (he was bugging her). However, I am so honored to say that he has never said it about Mommy. I not replaceable!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's funny. Xander says that too. Not very often but sometimes when he gets mad at me he'll say, "I want a new mom." I just try to take it in strides. I know he loves me.

Heather said...

Too funny. Way to take an idea and run with it. Congrats on your non-replaceable status. :)