There is a picture to go with this but I can't for the life of me remember where I put the camera.
Anyways, I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea. I love my 2nd child, he is just a "handful".
He is always getting into things, he learn how to screw lids off and you can only image how much fun he is having. The best is when Garett left his hair gel on the stairs (after I did his hair, he still can't do it by himself). Spencer found it later that day and was putting it on his hair and making the Ouwwwww, so pretty sound that I make when I dress them up or do their hair.
Also Spencer does not like to listen. He just ignores you. It doesn't matter what I do or say he is going to do what he wants when he wants or he'll do what I want him to while kicking and screaming. And he doesn't take a bribe, I know because I have offered which is totally against my principals. Spencer also love to talk. He is starting to form sentences, but because he knows for sure that I know what he is saying, he expects you to give him what he wants. "Choco-late-milk", "Outside play car" (when it is nap time), "Daddy home" (when he is at school). However, I know that he knows exactly what I am saying and I expect him to listen, "NO"
Spencer is not very steady on his feet. Actually, he spend most of the time face down. Today he fell (nothing new) and it left him with a third eye. I am just glad that it wasn't his chin again.
I am writing this post basically to update everybody on how Spencer is doing but in reality I am writing to vent my frustrations. The devil really does wear huggies (sometimes the cheap brand too)
Fourth of July 250
2 months ago
2 comments:
Wow that all really sounds so familiar!
The devil also wears pampers. FYI aka my kid. Don't you love this age! NOT
Post a Comment