This week is Spring Break and Garett doesn't have to study at all, yeah!!!!!! We decided that we would make a trip down to Florida and go to Sea World (since they are still letting Military Families in for free). We left Sunday after Church and drove to Savannah. The next day we went to the beach and then drove the rest of the way. Tuesday was spent all day at Seaworld. Our awesome hotel was just across the street so we walked to and from Sea World and also made a quick trip to the hotel for nap time. The boys had a blast seeing all and feeding all of the animals. We are already looking forward to next year.
The Boys loved playing in the sand!

Playing on the kiddie rides, including Preston's first ever Rollercoaster. He loved it. Spencer was too little but we did sneak him on right as they were getting ready to close, he hated it.

3 comments:
I love SeaWorld. I haven't been in a couple of years, but everytime I go to San Diego I go.
That looks like fun. I love your hair!(:
You got to be in the sun?! I'm so jealous! I am getting pretty sick of our rainy nasty weather and it only makes it worse to see your cute family in the warm sun...in t-shirts! No fair!
I just read your post about your kids playing "mean guys" and it's so funny because my kids play "bad guys" now. I try to discourage it with the same logic you used, but the bad guys thing comes out at funny times. Like at lunch when they say, "Bad guys don't eat peanut butter" or "Bad guys don't like oranges". They are very serious about it too. It's hysterical!
Post a Comment