Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All Sick!!

Being sick is a bummer. Being sick and having a sick kid who keeps you up all night is the worst. Being sick and having a sick kid who keeps you up all night and having another kids who is not sick but is taking advantage of you being sick and is destroying everything and you can't keep up and when you do try to pick up it hurts to bend over because your sinuses are so full of you know what is horribly the worst. However,  the true worst thing in the whole wide world is.........Being sick and having a sick kid who keeps you up at night and having another kids who is not sick but is taking advantage of you being sick and is destroying everything and you can't keep up and when you do try to pick up it hurts to bend over because your sinuses are so full of you know what AND you have sick husband!!!
(No picture is added because I don't want my mom to see how dirty my house is because it will only reminder her of when I was in high school)

3 comments:

Annell said...

Poor Rachel! I know the feeling. Don't worry, your birthday package will cheer you up. I should be mailing it next week! Love you gobs!

Heather said...

Oh man. No fun at all. Hope you are all on the mend soon!

Liz Hall said...

That stinks. I hate that too. Luckily the hub has never been sick at the same time. I would DIE if that happened.