Garett-Rachel-Preston-Spencer-Salta -Mallory and Vaughn
Monday, February 23, 2009
6th Picture
I got tagged to post the 6th picture in my 6th folder. It was after Halloween and I got this for a dollar. One year I will use it as her actually costume. My poor puppy!
I tag anybody who reads my blog and who we met while serving in the army! Let me know if you do post .
I haven't seen you in FOREVER! And I keep carrying around your vinyl thing with me, hoping you will be there. Are your kids still sick?? Let me know if you need help.
FYI, your push toy is now being used by Ellie. All these kids are going to learn to walk with it. :)
2 comments:
Salta,
I am feeling your pain. Hang in there, sweetie.
Love Auntie Sues
I haven't seen you in FOREVER! And I keep carrying around your vinyl thing with me, hoping you will be there. Are your kids still sick?? Let me know if you need help.
FYI, your push toy is now being used by Ellie. All these kids are going to learn to walk with it. :)
Post a Comment