Monday, May 25, 2009

I am cursed

Camera is broken since Garett dropped it and Preston hit it. Will be fixed in 2 to 3 weeks. Computer is broken because of something my dad did. My whole life he has blamed me for breaking things now look who really did break something. Anyways, computer is in shop and won't be ready for 3 to 5 weeks.
What does all this mean........ NO more pictures or post until I get them back. Prepare yourself because when I do get them back I will have a million posts (including Spencer 2 year birthday)

Thank goodness I always get extended warranties!

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

You forgot to mention dishwasher and washer/dryer as well! Man, you are cursed. I would let you use my computer but I'm worried you might pass on your curse!

Liz Hall said...

Oh phew, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant again. LOL.

Stephanie said...

That stinks...can't wait to see all the pics.