Spencer however is the type of kid I was jealous of. He loves to sing! He know all of the primary songs (at least the ones that I know and sing to him). If he is playing by himself, then he is singing. He also makes his cars, stuff animals and markers sing. At night time when we are putting them to bed he picks out what song we are going to sing and always begs for one more (Preston begs for one more story- and they both always beg for more books). The only problem is that Spencer won't sing for you if you ask him- unless it is "Happy Birthday" which is his favorite song.
PS
Garett dropped the camera and then Preston hit it so it is in the shop. I have a spare but haven't gotten it out yet, sorry!
3 comments:
Xander loves stories too. Preston and Xander are actually a little alike, aren't they? Sorry about the camera. Did you see the pic of Rory. Sooo cute in the outfit you got her.
That's cute. I love to hear kids singing on their own.
I'll have you know that Preston today in Primary made SURE he got my attention before Primary started to tell me that he listens to his Primary CD in the car and sings the songs! :) How cute is that?
Honestly though, I can tell a HUGE difference on the kids that have that going at home (our's is in the car too) vs. the others and MAYBE you'll see him sing in the program if you keep it up! He's so good.
Post a Comment