Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July


We went to the best 4th of July Party!!! It was at somebody's house who we did not know, they invited everybody in our ward/church. We really didn't want to go at first because it was a little bit of a drive and just because we didn't know these people but I am sure glad we did.They live way back in the sticks, in a nice house with lots of land. I didn't feel like I had to hover over my kids to keep them safe. They had great food. Tons of food, sparklers and other things for the kiddos to enjoy. The best part were the fireworks, they were literally 15 feet from where we sat. Doesn't get better then this!

Preston's favorite part was playing swords with his glow stick. He was so sad to find out it still didn't work this morning. This is us waiting for the main event.
Aunt Susan don't look at these next pictures!!  
Spencer was all about the sparklers!
They were supervised the whole time.

5 comments:

Annell said...

So fun!! Can't wait to see you guys in August!! I'm thinking PANERA!

auntiesues said...

OMG.
Auntie Sues

Tonya's Territory said...

Looks like you had a blast! What a great way to spend the 4th!!!

Melissa S. said...

At least SOMEONE was supervising their kids! :)
Why didn't you put your glow stick in the freezer?!? Unfortunately we only have 3 left. Sally ate one as soon as we got home. I wanted to see if it would make her teeth glow, so I didn't take it (aren't you glad you didn't let me watch your dog?), but her teeth stayed normal. Bummer.
I'm glad you all had fun. I was worried telling you how fun it was going to be then I thought, "What if they don't like it?" My boys had a great time too. Best part? No clean up!

Emily Evans said...

Wow! Great fireworks! Your boys are so brave. We miss you guys.