Sunday, July 19, 2009

Broken Camera


Remember about 2 months ago when I said my Camera was broken. Well this is why it was broken. Garett took the boys for a walk in the forest behind our house, he wanted to take pictures so he could brag on the blog about this amazing trail right by our house. Well he took picture but he also dropped the camera breaking the lens. Good thing I got the extended warranty!
Anyways this is the awesome trails that are right by our house. Before we left for our crazy summer we would go for a walk every week. There has to be a couple miles of trails and they all lead to a hobby park, where they have BMX bike trails, control airplane landing strips, boxcar raceways, etc. The boys love to go and watch the planes.



So I have a camera again, not mine but a new one. It turns out that Garett dropped it just right and they couldn't repair it so I got a new one, and it is this years model so it is a little better. Cool huh! Thanks Garett!

No comments: