Now, I am not sure if that has to do with Rachel's desire to buy cute little girl clothes, or to pay for a future wedding (along with a possible mission and helping with college), but either way it will be exciting and different to have a little girl in the house. There were other pictures showing the sex, but I already feel like an overprotective dad and don't want her to be immodest, so I wont be posting them here.
Rachel is getting less and less sick and the baby seems to be doing well from the imaging we had yesterday. We also broke the news to our boys about the pregnancy. Spencer requested to take the baby out now so we could play with it. Preston was super excited, and asked how it got in there.
8 comments:
We are so excited for you. Now Denzil can have a girlfriend;) jk.
I always felt so silly showing someone the girl ultrasound as well. I had no problem showing the boys' ones!!!! I love it how Spencer wants to play with HER now. When I told Brooks the news he said, "Poor Garett!" HA! I'm just soooo excited for the both of you!
I knew it!!! Didn't the PENCIL say GIRL?
We're super excited for you! So, excited that I already made something cute and girly for your little one! :)
Hooray for a girl!
YEA!!! Finally a GIRL!!! I can just see the little princess now! I have a little feeling she's going to be a lot spoiled! But, she will deserve it! Especially since she has to grow up with 2 older brothers! Congratulations!!!
Hey, congrats! That's great! I'm excited for you guys.
congratulations!
Post a Comment