Saturday, September 12, 2009

Early Ultrasound




Since Rachel had her $12,000 appendectomy surgery a couple weeks ago (fortunately we already met our deductable this year) they wanted to get her in for an early ultrasound to make sure baby was doing good. Since she is just 12.5 weeks along we couldn't tell the sex yet, so we will keep you posted on that. Her due date is still March 21st.

We think it is a boy based on how he is laying:



9 comments:

Page said...

You know it's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful to welcome another little one into your family! The thought may be a bit overwhelming right now, but you will one day realize that this is a great time of life, and you will actually miss the messes, the disasters, and the laughter of the little ones. Enjoy this season of life! I'm so happy for you!

Tonya's Territory said...

You guys crack me up! I love the recliner with the ultrasound picture super-imposed in it!

And...I love the new banner picture! Cute family!

Hope everyone is doing well! Congrats on the new little one!
Tonya :)

Stephanie said...

That's funny! I'm glad everything looks good with your new little peanut.

Jill said...

Rachel congratulations, sorry you had to go through all that with your appendix, my mom had to have that when I was a newborn.
Our RS had a back to school enrichment and we had to bring pics from HS. We had some good times, and I was such a huge nerd. All well I guess not a whole lot has changed. Hopefully we can plan a little better and get together next time you guys are here.

Jill said...

I meant to give you my two cents on the baby, its a boy because then you might go for a number 4, or its a girl and you'll have to go for #4 anyway so she can have a sister, you like that odds are 50/50. See further evidence of the nerd that I am, posting it here so all who read this will know.

Davis and Laura said...

YAY!! I guess the next cycle of pregnant women in our ward begins! I'm sure there will be about 10 to join you soon! That's such great news, congrats!

Stacey B. said...

Congratulations Jackson Family!! That's great news! We just had #4 about 6 weeks ago (another girl!) and I have to say that I'm happy it's you that is pregnant and not me anymore. :) I remember all too well how it feels to be nauseous and miserable. I hope your sickness disappears soon. Zofran saved my life.

Liz Hall said...

That last picture is hilarious. I love your new family pic. You guys are so cute.