If I am in the car for longer then 15 min. I get sick. Really sick. So when we decided to go to Ft. Bragg for a quick trip I knew it would be bad. Needless to say when we got home a little while ago I did not feel like making dinner. So I quickly made cheese crisp for the boys and let Garett figure something for himself. After eating 2 cheese crisp Preston turns to me and says "Mommy you are the bestest cook ever!'' Gotta love it.
3 comments:
You are the bestest cook ever. I'm mailing you those bracelets that help with nausia (I don't think I spelled that right) this week.
It's the simple things in life that really make the biggest impact! And, if a cheese crisp is enough to make you the bestest cook ever, then I'd run with it!
I love cheese crips! It would certainly qualify in my book!!!
The simpliest, yummiest things are the best to them. It's great when you just don't feel like doing anything else.
Post a Comment