Sunday, January 3, 2010

Preston is 4

Preston is a big boy now. He can have gum, wipe his own bum, and protect the new baby when she comes. He had a very good birthday. We started off by having cake for breakfast which is a tradition I got from a friend and we love it. Later during the day we took them to the mall to jump on these cool trampolines. Then he got to pick where we went out to dinner, with a little encouragement he chose sushi.
Then on the 1st we had a little party. I kind of threw it together at the last minute cause I could never figure out a time that worked best. It turned out great. He had 7 friends over for a dinosaur party. And of course we had a pinata, having learned that tradition from a different friend. My friend makes all of her pinatas and I made Spencer's but this time I didn't have enough time so I had to buy it, I was really sad about that. The cake was the best part of the party. I thought it turned out so cute and I was so sad when I had to cut it up.



Preston getting ready to jump! Spencer and him got to go at the same time and they were laughing to hard every time the saw each other in the air.


Preston going really wanted the Candy and couldn't focus on the hitting. Luckily for us we had some professionals (the Smith Kids) they really cracked it open.
When the Smith Kids couldn't finish it off, Garett and Dave ripped a branch off of our tree and had a little fun. They said they were just trying to help.
This is my totally cute cake.


You can't tell from this picture but this is Caleb popping the dino egg. He was AWESOME! He used his teeth and nails and had no mercy on those balloons.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Too fun!!! And what a cute cake! Thanks for blogging and allowing us to peek in on you and share in your family activities. :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Annell said...

Happy Birthday Presto! I'm so glad you got to have cake on your birthday!