All of you know that Spencer was not a good baby. In fact he was horrible. However, I have continued to think of him in those terms, which are not true anymore. I am not saying that he is a good kid but he is not a bad kid either. He is just Spencer. I have never met another kid who is anything like him. He makes me laugh everyday and cry just as often. He makes my heart race when he hurts himself, which is a lot since he really is accident prone (see previous post). He is way too smart for his own good. He can make you deaf with his screams which is really the only way he knows how to talk.He gives the best hugs and kisses and randomly tells you he loves you, which I think is a defense mechanism. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am going to be more positive about my Spencer because I could not imagine life without him. He has taught me so much during his little life. I can't wait to see what he will do or come up with next. Plus, if I can still be sane after his childhood then I can do anything.
Having said all this, I still hope this little girl is more like Preston, especially during her infant stage.I love you Spencer!

2 comments:
remember that long drive...with nothing but screaming and crying the whole way? I will never forget you spencer...ps I still owe you a camo blanket. Thats on my to do list for the weekend. Sure love you kiddo even though you make your mom insane. You kind of remind me of ethan.
You know what, and you probably could NEVER make it to becoming more like Heavenly Father without him! So thank him everyday for that! :)
(I know, because I have one too!)
Post a Comment