When we got there the weather was wonderful. You would never have thought that it could be so warm in Minn. in the winter time. The boys helped raked leaves with Audry and Aliene.
With 7 girls ranging from 17 to 5 and all involved in sports and piano, my sisters life is crazy. She and I did our best fitting in fun things to do, but most of the time the boys were in her car running the girls around, but her car has DVD and a sunroof so it was the preferred activity anyway. All of the girls loved Mallory, not sure if it was because she is a girl and they feel more comfortable with that or because she is the worlds cutest baby! Cousin Kelly given some loves to Mali.
All 7 girls and my kiddos at the apple orchard.
The day we were supposed to leave we woke up to this. Just in case you can't tell Preston is throwing a snowball at me and he got me too! The plane was delayed and we got in super late but they got to play in the snow all day long and that was worth the delays.
that is not one of the girls, that is my very manly Spencer. Aunt Cindy has plenty of snow gear to go around. The only problem is that it only comes in 2 colors. Pink or Purple. The boys didn't mind a bit.
This is what we came home to. What a difference!

This picture has nothing to do with Minnesota. I just think that Mallory and I look really good, so I thought I would share.
2 comments:
What a fun trip! 7 girls! holy cow! But I do like the name Cindy. I'm sure they have a fun time. And I got a great idea to paint my mom's tractor tires bright colors from your picture to the orchard. Thanks!
How fun!!!!
Post a Comment