Head- She still has no hair, but she is really good about wearing bows. Her eyes have ended up being a sort of greenish with a ring of blue around them, interesting but pretty. She has two teeth and is working on number 3 and 4 right now. She love to eat. She has had all of her vegetables and we are now starting on fruits. She LOVES peas and HATES Banana. Weird. She puts everything in her mouth which is a huge problem since the boys leave everything on the ground, I have become a professional finger sweeper.
Body- She is still pretty chunky but interestingly she hasn't gained weight for over a month and has dropped down to the 50%. If she doesn't gain this month she has to go on reflux meds, she throws up a ton. I love all of her hand me down cloths for this size, every day is like a fashion show for the boys.
Legs- She moves! She stated crawling last week and love it, but now finds even more stuff to put in her mouth. She has also learned to pull herself up on things and loves this more then crawling. However, she can't figure out how to get down from things. Nice thing is that when I need to go to the restroom or something, I can stand her up on something and know that she will still be there when I get back. This won't last long because she is starting to cruise along things.
Feet- Mallory is not a huge fan of shoes. Not because she doesn't have so many cute pairs of shoes but because she likes to put her feet in her mouth. She love being naked and pulling her legs up over her head. Clothes and shoes prevent all of that fun.
She is just so much fun!
I will post picture of her standing up just as soon as I get one!
No comments:
Post a Comment