Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Already

The weather has been so nice. I can't believe that Spring is already here. We keep waiting for it to get cold again. Until it does we will enjoy the warmer weather.

The boys went fishing at the pond that is in forest(park) behind our house. We LOVE these woods!!! They have been a source of some really great memories. They didn't catch anything and gave up 3 min. after this picture was taken. They haven't asked to go fishing since.
This is Mallory's first time walking in the woods.
We took a new trail and found this great climbing rock.
Over this last winter, Garett and the boys made this fort to keep them warm when they were out exploring. It is totally hidden and actually bigger then it looks. They have plans to add another room, a kitchen for me!?!I had to throw this picture in. Garett made cookies and the kids were having a hard time waiting for them to come out.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great photos! I can't believe she's already walking! And the cookie shot made me grin. :)

Melissa S. said...

I bet that was a HUGE self-esteem booster for Garrett's cookies having 3 adoring fans and all!!! That picture is hilarious. And I really really REALLY love that fort. It's such a boy heaven there, isn't it.