Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine's Day

I am not really a big fan of Valentine's Day. I think it is just to much pressure. Pressure to have a someone special. Pressure to make it a special day. Pressure to not be left out. So I have never been much of a fan, even when I had boyfriends or husband, until this year. I love Valentine's Day with my KIDS!!!!There is no pressure with them, just tons of pink, sugar and fun!

Here are the boys shirts for the day. If you know my boys then you know that these shirts are perfect for them.
Here is Mallory's outfit. Every person that saw her couldn't help but say "Happy Valentine's Day". Yeah, it was a bit over the top.
Pink milk, with pink waffles with strawberry syrup and red sprinkles. The boys loved it, can't you tell!
We made a couple batches of sugar cookies and delivered them to friends and neighbors. Some of you reading this may wonder why you didn't get any cookies. Trust me I tried, we went out so many times to give them and it seemed like nobody was ever home. We ate more then we wanted to. In the future please make sure you stay home!
To finish off the day I gave in and got the boys Pillow Pets! They still tell me every night that they love them and they are so grateful I got them for them.
Happy Valentine's Day!!! (Sorta Late, HUH?)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the outfits! And Pillow Pets! My children have begged, but it's not happening (yet).

Stephanie said...

You made it longer than me. My kids got pillow pets for Christmas. Stupid pillow pets! What a fun day you made!