Saturday, February 5, 2011

January in Pictures

Nothing is individually Post worthy, but collectively they make a great month.

We got back from Canada with a year (or 2) supply of Hot Chocolate. Canada has the best Coco, here are all the many different flavors. We got multiples of some of these.
Spencer became a Sunbeam at church. I got the idea from a friend to make a sunbeam cake in celebration. We also had some friends over. If you ask Spencer how he likes his new class he says, "They moved me to the boring class."Salta attacked a Husky and ended up in doggie ICU. The miracle is she is alive and doing really well. First picture is he in her bandages. She couldn't really walk for a week. The second you can see her staples. And you can see how big her bum got, that was from the two punchered lungs.

We had a huge ice storm. The boys loved being pulled all over by dad. After awhile Garett jumped on his bike, they rode and slid for over an hour.Mallory really started walking. She loves Balls and her Brothers. She has really started showing her personality she is so much fun. Actually she really does need her own post because she is growing and changing, but I already have the pictures uploaded her sooooo maybe next post.Mallory also learned to climb. Here she is on top of a tv dinner tray.And I don't think I could explain this picture if I tried. Cute though!!!We love Sushi! We have been going to the same place since we moved here. They know us and love us. We know they love us because they are always giving us free custom made sushi. They also make our boys special oranges, they look like beach scenes. Here is our main waiter!
We also had our favorite friends come and visit for a few days. We are really going to miss them when they move far away this summer.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad Salta pulled through, love the Sunbeam cake, and Mallory is adorable! Also, I should try sushi someday...

Melissa S. said...

And um...in Spencer's "Boring" class, they must've taught him how to WHISPER PRAYERS!!!! That was so funny. He does so well in Primary, whether it's boring or not.
That broke my heart seeing Salta's bandages and big bum. Poor little lady.