For Spring break we went to Arizona to visit family and friends. I know it has now been two weeks since we've returned but pictures are better late then never.
Grandpa Moore made sure that there were plenty of puppies to play with and for most of the time that is what they did.

Mallory was not so sure about the puppies at first but soon learned to love them.

We played with Cousins. Braden lives there and we love playing with him and his brothers. Also my brother and his family came down from Utah. We hadn't seen them in a year and it was such a great time. Of course I don't have any pictures with us and them but we really do miss them living close.

We took a little side trip up to Showlow to visit with Grandma and pa Jackson. We all loved the hammock that they have in there backyard. I even go to take a 2 hour nap in it. While we were there we introduced them to roasting peeps!!! Everybody should try it.

My niece from Minnesota was there for her spring break. For the record it was her who made the Fit go down to 38 (inside joke!)

Aunt Heather came up from Tucson for a day. We had fun playing with her. She was a huge help with taking care of Mallory while I herded the boys.

I love my Mommy!

I also got to run in a 5k with the best college room mate EVER!!!!Isn't she just a totally babe. Oh and my niece ran the race too, it was her first race and she was a little worried about looking like a dork (she was with me so it was a legit fear). She did awesome!! I can't wait to hear about her next race and her next and next and next, etc.

Arizona we love you and all who live there.
2 comments:
so do I need to be worried about looking like a dork while running with you in May? ;)
Oh, and WHY is Spencer always sportin' a wife beater?!?!
We are SOooo HOT! Where's my pics I've been waiting for?!?!
p.s. I miss you gobs!
Post a Comment