Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PATHETIC


As in that is what I am, Pathetic! We had a really great April but of course I didn't get around to blogging these things when they happened so now I will review with pictures. Enjoy!

These are from most recent to earlier in the month.
Some may think that I put this picture on because Mallory is so cute and she is but I also wanted to show off my grass. I am really working hard and hope to have a close to perfect lawn by the end of summer.
We went to South Carolina for the weekend. Garett went to a ultrasound conference and we went to play. As you can tell from this picture you can tell that we played hard.
While in SC we went to the zoo. It was a great zoo, lots of animals and things to do. Here, Preston is feeding the birds nectar. We also helped give some of the birds a bath at the hand washing station. This was by far the best part of the zoo.
I often forget when Mallory has this Pacifier in. EVERYBODY stops and stares and giggles. She is pretty cute.More fun things at the zoo
Mallory loved the zoo. She would point and clap and sign at every animal. She loved the elephants and the goats the best.
Also in SC we went to a children's museum. This bulldozer actually worked and they boys were able to "move blocks" and steer it around. Pretty cool.
Easter Sunday......While I was finishing getting ready I asked Garett if he would get some pictures of the kids in their outfits. This is the best one he got. He gave up after this so we don't really have great pictures. We all looked great in our PINK!

We went camping Easter weekend with a few of our friends. It would have been a perfect trip if it hadn't rained all day Friday. We still had fun with the limited amount of sun.
Preston with best buddy Caleb!
Ever since his brief rotation in Derm, Daddy always makes sure we wear our sun hat.
We did a big Easter Egg hunt while camping. Here is Mallory getting her eggs.
All the kids together. Just if you were wondering, Mallory is wearing one of the boys sweatshirts.
We also dyed Easter Eggs. I loved that all of the mess was not in my kitchen.
This is the boys right after they found their baskets
Mallory got a baby doll in her basket. We named her Ester-something biblical.
The boys!
Again, the order of these pictures is backwards. The boys had an Easter Egg hunt at their school. I mostly posted this picture because the girl is Riley, Preston's "best girl"
Showing off his basket that he made.
Here is Spencer class before they were let go to find eggs. I just want to say how proud I was of Spencer. He found tons of eggs but when he found out that some of his classmates where not finding as many. He stopped looking for himself and just looked for others. And when that wasn't good enough he took eggs out of his basket and gave them to other. All without any prompting. He really is a good, sweet boy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your lawn looks gorgeous! We dream of a lawn like that. Well done!!