Saturday, May 28, 2011

4 Years Old

Spencer is finally 4 years old. We celebrated with a WATER BALLOON EXTRAVAGANZA! We had a whopping 14 kids. And the good news is that the whole thing was outside and my house didn't get messy at all!! Thank you perfect weather.The backyard set-up was awesome. Slip and Slide with sprinkler then a pool right in the middle with a sprinkler that somewhat hit it then the slide of our playground with a pool at the bottom with a sprinkler on it. Then when the kids thought they couldn't have a better time we brought out the water balloons and pinata!! It was a blast and so easy!Just look at how cute he is, well don't look to close because he is so bruised up. The kid seriously looks like he was in some sort of accident but they are all self inflicted.
He got soooo many cool gifts. I can't believe how many presents he got.
Ok so the plan was to make a cake with 3-d water balloon. My first mistake was that I listened to Garett and then it was down hill from there. Basically I had to give up the plan and just make it a bunch of dots. It is still really cute and Spencer loved it but not what I was planning.

Spencer is a great kid. Not at all what I thought he would be like. He is shy and doesn't make friends super easy (meaning he is content to play by himself so he won't go out of his way to talk to somebody) but would give you the shirt off his back if you need it( and if he wasn't tired or hungry). He loves to snack rather then eat meals, not just eat snack foods but just eat small amounts all the time. He still has the worlds smallest bladder. He is just 2 inches shorter then his brother and we thought he was going to take over in weight but he just stopped gain and is super skinny now. He loves to climb and is NOT afraid of heights! He loves to cuddle especially when it is time to go to bed. He LOVES to pray which is a new thing and the opposite of what is was just a few months ago. He can not sit still for anything. Something has to be in motion. He is a bit rough with his sister but you can tell that they really are just love taps! We love him so much and are so glad he is a part of our family.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun birthday party! And I think that the cake looks pretty cool as it is. (Hopefully it wasn't chocolate to ruin your pre-Hawaiian trip =)

Melissa S. said...

What the heck.......were the moms supposed to stay?!?!? Why are all those women staying at the party?!?!? And you should've told my boys to BACK AWAY from the presents. It's like they're sitting on Spencer's lap!
I like the cake. MUCH cooler then army men falling in a hole, I assure you.