The boys built a rocket from random stuff in our garage. They said that it can only be used in case of an emergency. I asked them what type of emergency and Presto said, "like if we have to go to the store to get milk and Popsicles". Awesome

A turtle came to visit our house. Literally found it by our front door. We have named him Gladimir. So we now have 1 mean, old Dog (yesterday was her birthday!!!), 3 indestructible Hermit crabs and 1 turtle. Mallory wants and Elephant for Christmas!

Little Malli touched the Lawn Mower right after I got done mowing and was putting it away. A quick trip to the ED and she now has to have her little hand wrapped with ointment until we see the Hand specialist next week. She should be perfectly fine but just to be sure. She is playing and climbing like she doesn't have 2nd degree burns.

She normally only gets a bottle at night but because I feel like such a bad mom she got to have it ALL day LONG!
3 comments:
oh, so sad! those are the worst mom moments! but, if your boys need a place to play while you go to the check-up...you know who would LOVE to play with them right?
Yep, Presto is right, running out of milk and popsicles IS an emergency! :)
Rachel I love reading your family update. Your kiddos are getting so big. Missed you when you were in AZ. Kristi even told me you would be here, but it looks like it was a pretty busy trip, with not much down time.
Jeremy is finally finishing up in SV, he said Vinny's Pizza is right across from where he works so he goes there pretty often I think.
Hope Mallory's little hand is feeling better, she is such a cutie.
Post a Comment