Garett-Rachel-Preston-Spencer-Salta -Mallory and Vaughn
That is a great picture!!Hope Spencer's feeling better. I bet you had a nice relaxing time at church with just you and Preston though!!
haHaha...kids are never what we expect, are they? that is awesome!
Oh come on! You know you wanted her to act like one of the boys...
Hahaha. That picture is awesome Rachel! I'm glad I stopped by to see how big your family is growing!!! They are darling.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a great picture!!
Hope Spencer's feeling better. I bet you had a nice relaxing time at church with just you and Preston though!!
haHaha...kids are never what we expect, are they? that is awesome!
Oh come on! You know you wanted her to act like one of the boys...
Hahaha. That picture is awesome Rachel! I'm glad I stopped by to see how big your family is growing!!! They are darling.
Post a Comment