Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hawaii Week Three and Four

I uploaded these pictures awhile ago but never posted them for some reason. We loved Hawaii and the time we had together. Would we ever want to live there.......YES!

This beach was a secret. We found out about it from a local. There is always turtles sun bathing here. In fact there are volunteers that come and rope off the turtles and protect them. It was awesome. This guy weighed about 65 lbs and was 25 years old. Super cool huh?
The last few weeks we spent more and more time at the beach. Here daddy is buried his kids into the sand. They didn't like it but for once Mallory wasn't running into the ocean.
The boys called their boogie boards "surf boards". They loved to ride the waves.
We went to Dole Plantation! It was interesting but not super exciting. I did buy a bright yellow Dole shirt that I love.
Riding the Dole Train

No comments: