I am not a big fan of Valentine's day, not as far as doing couple things and buying couple presents, etc. I do love enjoying with my kids and making it just a really fun holiday. However, I have come to realize that I do care about the couple dates and couple present and couple lovey dovey stuff when I am prego. I am not sure why, maybe it is my lack of confidence that comes during all my pregnancies or maybe it is just that I have extra hormones. Whatever the reason I DEMAND that Garett goes all out on Valentines day (when I am prego) and this year he did not let me down. He surprised me with a date to the Melting Pot. This is a place that I have always wanted to go to, and because of the price it will most likely be the last time we go to it. We had a great time and it was sooooo good. 

I love you Garett.
You are the best and I am so glad that you are my Valentine every day!

1 comment:
I loved getting all caught up on what you guys are doing. I didn't know you were pregnant? When are you due? When do you find out if it's a boy/girl? Congrats!
Preston's party looks like it was a lot of fun. The "6" cake is a great idea. It's making me hungry just looking at it.
I can't believe how big Mallory is in these pictures! Good luck with selling the house and getting ready for San Antonio. :)
Post a Comment