This last weekend we saw some of Garett's extended family and it was brought to our attention that we haven't officially announced that we are having another baby.
WE ARE EXPECTING!!!
Baby Boy Jackson will be joining our family in August. We have no idea what to name him so any idea or thoughts will be helpful. The name has to be 7 letters long. I know I am a weirdo but it is what it is.
The kids are super excited, especially Miss Mallory!

6 comments:
So since you've officially announced it, here's my official congratulations!
Congratulations!
Ooh, seven letters, you make things harder. Here's some I found...
Abelard, Abraham, Apiatan, Aragorn (ooh...), Behitha, Bennett, Bentley, Gustave...
Good luck!
Oh, SOO Exciting!!! I would say Spencer, but you got that one covered (<3 that name).
William or Stanley are all I have on the top of my mind.
I'd go with Gustave. :)
Congrats. I knew that you were pregnant, but not that you are having a boy. It will be such fun for Mallory to be spoiled as can be by 3 brothers.
MELLISO. Actually that will sound REALLY good when you're yelling at Mallory and Melliso to quite pulling things out of your cupboards.
Okay, Melisso or Brrookks. You said 7 letters, right?
I pick Grayson :)
Post a Comment