Monday, April 9, 2012

Garetts birthday

Garett's birthday is a big deal for us. As you all should know I try to do something unexpected and something embarrassing. Well this year he got off easy. However, it will probably be the birthday he remembers most. I got Garett tickets to the NCAA tournament! I got the tickets before we knew who was playing so we totally lucked out. Also when I bought the tickets I didn't know that I got two games. The first was Lehigh and Duke, which if you where watching this year you know that it was a huge upset and an overall great game. In fact it was so good that I can't even recall who the second game was with. Garett hates Duke and really enjoyed cheering for the underdog. Even though he almost made the 6 yr old boy sitting next to him cry (he was a huge Duke fan). It was a great birthday, great date and a great game! Happy Birthday Garett!


This is Garett on the phone with his dad bragging about how awesome his wife is for getting him these tickets. Actually he was bragging about the game but really that is the same thing right?
The next day we went on a hike and enjoyed the awesome weather we were having.
Cute Kids, huh?

No comments: