Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just some random pictures

We have the coolest playroom. And because we are cool parents we made it even cooler and put up a rock wall and a swing. This was like the mid way point of the rock wall.
 In November, two of our most favorite people came to visit. Auntie Sues and Ms. Imelda. I didn't hold Vaughn or change a diaper the whole weekend, but that is not the reason we love them just a bonus.

 So back to the coolest playroom, yeah we can rope climb out of the barn door. It's pretty rad.
 Oh, and we also have the coolest HOA. They hosted a breakfast with Santa. Well after Santa was done visiting with the kids he decided to come play on the playground. It was so much fun. My kids who know the truth about Santa thought it was the best.

 The kids and I decided that daddy was working to much so we left him and went to Phoenix for Christmas. Thank you Grandma for driving to and fro with me and these cute kids in Christmas PJs
 Before we left we did give Garett some presents. If you can't tell what he got, that is a grill starter. I am a cool wife like that.
 Christmas morning!!!

 Preston with his birthday cake breakfast. I am not sure what face he is making but it is the best shot I got of him.
 Preston and mommy on a date at Denny's for free birthday breakfast.
 He is such a stud, and a he is also a whole lot bigger now.
  The only snow the boys saw this winter....in El Paso.
 Preston's birthday Volcano
 Vaughn's first taste of food. He loved it so very much
 Mallory making sure that Daddy know what he is doing. What would he do with out her.
I think we are finally caught up with picture. Maybe I can be a regular poster now. Hmmmmm

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

Aleeya wants to know why Preston is crying in your picture at the top of your blog. :)
I love Mallory's face w/ her princess gift. She looks so pleased.
And your little Vaughan is a DOLLFACE. He needs me. Period.
Oh, and you can't just say, "our toy room is cool" and then not post pics of the WHOLE THING!!!!!!