Friday, March 8, 2013

Legit

I finally have a real reason as to why I am a slacker on updating my blog. "All our computers broke...at the same time". Yup, all of our computers broke down. I was left with just my ipod to communicate with which means I couldn't blog. So I have a ton of pictures to show you all. My family is so cute!

Let's start in Feb. since I can't go all the way to December cause those pictures are on the broken computer.
I am pretty proud of our V-day breakfast.



 At the end of Feb. Garett got a half day followed by a day off. We decided we needed to take advantage of all the time off. (said sarcastically) We headed down to Corpus Christi. If was perfect tempeture but super windy. That didn't keep my kids out of the water. Vaughn is now 7 months and so cute.

 Last week Preston's teacher who absoultly love him. Invited us to go to her husbands firehouse. They got to spray the hose, take a ride around the block and climb all over the engine. Pretty cool!

 Yes, Mallory is all decked out in her fluffy pink dress and cowboy boots.
 This picture was taken back in December. Mallory is in my closet on a shelf thing I have in there. She found some of the Christmas gifts I had hidden. She looks pretty proud of herself. Oh and she doesn't have pants on. This is how random my daughter is.
Here is just some pictures of Vaughn. They are just a little old.
Go to your blog list


2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

YAY for your existence!!!!!
I'm a huge fan of your vday breakfast....like the plates and cups too.
and OF COURSE Preston's teacher loves him. That kid can charm ANYONE!

Robyn said...

Your kids are getting so big! Spencer and Mallory have changed so much in the past 9 months. Nice work on the Valentine breakfast.