Every year I think, Wow I can't believe he (Spencer) is ONLY (fill in the blank). I know it is supposed to be the other way but with Spencer it is different for some reason. I don't know if it is because he does everything that Preston does or if (because I am an honest person) he is a little bit of a difficult child. But I can't believe that he is ONLY 6. Having said that....I really do love this kid. He is super smart, and funny and is so nice to everybody but his sister. We had a great day on his birthday and we are excited for his upcoming birthday party (he has decided to wait until our neighborhood pool is open so he can have a swimming party- it is under construction for repairs).
We started the day with our traditional cake for breakfast and because it is a year when he gets a cake at his birthday party I didn't have to make this one super cool or anything. (side note. we only have friend birthday parties on even birthdays)
Spencer wanted to go to the rain forest cafe for dinner. I am not a big fan of the place. It is really expensive and always crowded. But I couldn't talk him out of it not matter what.
He got some really cool presents this year, these water guns and a microscope (which dad got some blood samples from work)
Vaughn was a big fan of the food, as always!
Mallory was just so excited about the place that she kept giving daddy loves.
Afterwards, in a moment of weakness, Garett agreed to go on a horse ride. The kids likes it and so I guess that is all that mattered.
Spencer, we love you so much. We are proud of the young man you are turning out to be. Thank you for all the cuddles and love that you give us. Happy Birthday
Spencer wanted to go to the rain forest cafe for dinner. I am not a big fan of the place. It is really expensive and always crowded. But I couldn't talk him out of it not matter what.
He got some really cool presents this year, these water guns and a microscope (which dad got some blood samples from work)
Vaughn was a big fan of the food, as always!
Mallory was just so excited about the place that she kept giving daddy loves.
Afterwards, in a moment of weakness, Garett agreed to go on a horse ride. The kids likes it and so I guess that is all that mattered.
Spencer, we love you so much. We are proud of the young man you are turning out to be. Thank you for all the cuddles and love that you give us. Happy Birthday
2 comments:
I literally can't believe he's only 6. Really it feels like he's MUCH older!!!!!
Will you give him my love and a big Happy Birthday from Ms. Donna. Hang in there kiddo! :)
Post a Comment