A couple of years ago my friend did a goal of taking a picture and writing a blog post everyday for a year. It was fun to see her days and really get to know her family. Since I have all but given up on my blogging I have decided that I need that kind of motivation. So one of my goals this year is to picture blog post eveyday. Yeah!!
So here we go
Preston turned 8 and was baptized on his birthday. We ordered 50 invites and he had a blast giving them to just about everybody at school. We had lots of friends come out, including our bus driver, Frank, he is awesome. Preston was truly ready for baptism. He had read the Book of Mormon completely, his dad had given him the missionary discussions and he prayed to know the truthfulness. I am so proud of him for taking this step.
So here we go
Preston turned 8 and was baptized on his birthday. We ordered 50 invites and he had a blast giving them to just about everybody at school. We had lots of friends come out, including our bus driver, Frank, he is awesome. Preston was truly ready for baptism. He had read the Book of Mormon completely, his dad had given him the missionary discussions and he prayed to know the truthfulness. I am so proud of him for taking this step.
Preston really is a great brother. He and Spencer are best friends a fact that I know because their teachers tell me that they always play together at recess if they can and are so excited to see each other in the bus line at the end of the day. Preston is also great with Mallory. He plays dolls with her and reads to her and lately he has learned how to include her in games without really including her in the games, which makes her happy so I am ok with it. Preston still has a little nervous twitch but he can control it better which is a good thing. I am glad that in the church they start giving talks and such at an early age because that have helped a lot. Preston has an amazing imagination and has started to tell stories at night to his siblings because Dad is not often home to do it. His "not family" best friend is Teancum who is in his class at school and church. He is a great influence on Preston because he loves to read and do school work. Prestons favorite color is orange, favorite food is still Peanut Butter and Jelly and he still hates sauces in any form. He plays soccer and is actually pretty good at it but doesn't love it enough to push himself. He did swim team this last year and improved leaps and bounds. I look forward to see what he can do this year. He also does Parkour and loves it. And because Mom and Dad love basketball so much he will be playing in January. We love Preston and so glad that he made us parents.


1 comment:
Wow, that's an impressive goal. I'll be fun to read what ya'll are up to in Texas!
I'm sure it'll will be fun to read back on your blog from this year.
Post a Comment