Friday, January 31, 2014

The end of an era

This is our last bottle. Today I am giving it away. Yes I am sad but no that doesn't mean that I really do want more kids.

It is like when I was at the end of my mission. I was sad but I knew that there was nothing I could do to go back. That season of my life was over.

The infant stage ( season) of my life is over. Best time of my life so far.

1 comment:

brooks said...

WHY OH WHY DON'T I LIVE BY YOU?!?!!? I would've taken that bottle in a heartbeat. ;)
I just read a blogpost of a mom talking about "The Ache" of the end of a season. Her's was childbearing/newborns as well, but as we go through life we'll all ache for each season as we remember the good and growth that came from it.
But man oh man, what fun times you have to look forward to!!!!
-Melissa