It has finally warmed up here. Actually it didn't just warm up, it got really hot. Seriously, one day it was cool and the next day we are turning on the air. 
While Spencer and I were playing outside on Friday, he dumped bubbles all over his shirt, then rubbed mud all over his face and then finished with a mess in his pants. I decided that the best way to take care of the situation was to wash him off outside (learned this technique from Bro-in-law, Saul). It was about 95 outside and really humid but the water was more like 40. It didn't matter he still had a blast . Some may ask why he is still wearing shoes, believe it or not but he falls down less when he has shoes on.
2 comments:
HIlarious picture, the naked one I mean. Classic.
Popsicles are the best for this nasty disease. All three of my kiddos have had it at one time or another...you're right it is miserable. And you have to save the natural swimsuit picture for when he's older and going on a date :-)
Hugs,
Kate
Post a Comment