Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Preston is Potty Trained

I've been waiting to announce it officially until he really proved himself. I don't know why but I thought that if he could poop in the toilet 12 times with out a pooping accident then I would call him potty trained. Yes, he still had the accident on Sunday but none the less, Preston is Potty Trained.



Viewer Discretion Advised!!!

This Picture was taken right after he had his first poop in the toilet, his face is so classic and just so filled with pride I had to put it on here. However, we accidentally got to much in the picture if you know what I mean. I asked Garett if he could "Doctor" it up for me and this is what he came up with. I don't know who to be more embrassed for; him for how he fixed the picture or me for putting it on my blog.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. I loved the doctored picture. I was cracking up.

Liz Hall said...

Congrats Preston! So 12 is the magic number huh? Looks like we still have 10 to go........

Heather said...

Hee hee. :) I love the expression on his face--just classic.