Monday, August 11, 2008

Who needs little girls...



Everybody has to agree that the best part about having little girls is getting to dress them up (and maybe the fact that they are less destructive). Well I was raised that on Sunday you get dressed up in your "Sunday Best". I don't think I did that great of a job while I was a teenager but the whole idea was put into my head and so I really do go all out on Sunday (Shower, hair and makeup, wow huh). I am trying to pass this down to my kids. I spend the most money on their Sunday clothes (it is all on clearance but still more then a dollar). So anyway back to the point. I totally get to play dress up with my boys on Sunday. I pick out their outfits, I do their hair, match their shoes and belts. They look like very handsome angels when we are all done.



I don't usually match them (I do, do things that are similar) but these where given to me and they are so cute and funny. Notice the hair.

3 comments:

Jill said...

They look so cute, of course the hair was the first thing I noticed. I love it when Caden combs his hair, he usually slicks it down with it parted on the side.
congrats on Garrett starting school, that is an exciting period of life.
Jill

Liz Hall said...

those eyebrows of Spencer's just kill me.

Heather said...

Love the bow ties. :) Benjamin has been wanting a bow tie since we lived in a ward where one of the members of the bishopric always wore a bow tie.