Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spencer,Spencer, SPENCER!

For those who have received our Christmas letter, please rip it up and burn it. For those who haven't received it-you may never get it because I firmly believe that it is bringing us bad luck. If you don't have a clue what I am talking about well Garett wrote in the letter that we haven't had to go to the ER yet with our boys. Since the day we mailed out the first batch of letters(2 weeks ago) we have gone twice and had a dozen trips to the Doctors office. (these multiple trips take time I could be using to get the rest of the Christmas Cards sent)
This last Weekend while in Toronto. Spencer fell and dislocated his thumb. Except is isn't as easy as putting it back in place. We are going to a specialist today and he may be in a cast or he may be getting surgery. I'll keep you all informed.

On a happier note, Preston went to the Dentist for the first time and did a really good job. He has no cavities and a perfect smile. Yeah!

5 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

You need to quit beating your children!!!

Sara said...

Should we call CPS?

ericksonzone said...

Crazy! And I haven't received your Christmas letter. (Arms crossed, foot tapping)

Page said...

Ohhh that is so sad! Poor Spencer. Maybe he'll get it out of his system and you'll have a break for a while.

Brooke Thompson said...

We got your newletter and thought it was very clever. It is bad luck about the thumb but with 2 boys, the ER is always on the horizon. Being lazy we email our family newsletter but I don't think we have yours?
Ours is c2tblt@msn.com
Good Luck!