
There is a park here that used to be a plantation, it is really nice and has all sorts of things to do. For Christmas they put on a light show. It cost money to get in so we decided to go with friends and split the cost. It was awesome. Seriously, I haven't seen so many light at one place before. I would say it was about an 3 mile loop of all lights. They also had a bonfire where you could use marshmallows and get hot chocolate. The boys loved it almost as much as I did.
They have stables at the park so there were a few really good horse ones. This one actually went in a circle.

This is what our van looked like. By the way all of these pictures were taken with our new, black friday camera. It works great!


We are a happy family! (Salta was waiting for us in the car)
4 comments:
When you get a chance if you could e-mail pictures from Tanglewood since I forgot my camera that would be AWESOME!
Cute! Where is your Christmas Card.?
your beast to man entry is the funniest, hahahaha. rachel's so funny.
po warrior jason that is...
Post a Comment