Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mother's Day

(These pictures are again from the broken camera, so they are a little old)I have the best Mother's Days ever! Garett truly goes all out, and is doing an amazing job at training the boys. So this is the start of my mother's day. Euro breakfast in bed, my favorite.This is right before church. I got as much time as I wanted to get ready. I clean up nicely don't I. After church Garett made my favorite German lunch and we ate it while the boys were sleeping so that I could truly enjoy it.

2 comments:

Liz Hall said...

Looks like you had a good one! Are you still coming through here? Email me....

Stephanie said...

I guess you have to take the good and the bad with kids right?? But your kids are sweet and they love ya! And you have an awesome husband...all the time you want to get ready for church.